Alvarez coming up per Roch.

bpilktree

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hopefully he's just here to be the fourth outfielder (perhaps at the expense of Urrutia). Pearce has earned the chance to be the regular LF for the rest of the season.

Alvarez likely offers more than Urrutia defensively at least.

I just looked we face three lefties in the Rangers series so that gives us another righty.

I figured it would happen but it sounds like he may be joining the team in Texas. Pearce is playing well so not sure where he fist in.

Before Sept. callups. Urrutia down? Hamels and Perez (two LHP's) scheduled to start against us Games 1 and 2. Urrutia back up when rosters expand?

Facing three lefties in Texas.

Yeah we are a bit lefty heavy right now. I expect Rondon to go down and Alvarez added to the roster on Friday. I am not sure what happens with Clevenger. I also wonder if the wrist issue with Parra could be a bit worse then we know.

Yeah we are a bit lefty heavy right now. I expect Rondon to go down and Alvarez added to the roster on Friday. I am not sure what happens with Clevenger. I also wonder if the wrist issue with Parra could be a bit worse then we know.

Maybe they have seem enough with Urrutia?

Archived